Vice President / Producer
EDUCATION: Bilkent University Faculty of Economics, Administrative And Social Sciences in Ankara.
EXTENSION PROGRAM: Film and Television in UCLA
Kerem Catay (34) is the Vice President / Producer of all Ay Yapim Productions, which is Turkey’s leading Production Company for Drama Series, Formats, weekly and daily shows.
Some of the programmes he produced :
TV SERIES AND MOVIES:
* 2012 Karadayi, TV Series – launch in Spt. 2012-09-17
* 2012 Son (The End), TV Series – 25 episodes
* 2011 Kuzey Guney ( North South), TV Series – 40 episodes-still running
* 2011 Al Yazmalim ( Red Scarf), TV Series – 35 episodes
* 2010 Fatmagul’un Sucu Ne ? ( Fatmagul), TV SEries – 80 episodes
* 2009 Ezel, TV Series – 71 episodes
* 2009 Samanyolu, TV Series – 29 episodes
* 2008 Ask-i Memnu (Forbidden Love), TV Series – 79 episodes
* 2007 Dudaktan Kalbe, TV Series – 75 episodes
THEMATIC TV PRODUCTIONS:
Approximately 4000 hours of productions each year (2005-2008)
About AY YAPIM :
AY YAPIM is one of Turkey’s leading production companies producing drama series, formats, weekly and daily shows. An average of 150 episodes of top drama series is produced and distributed in the region each season. All are the highest rated of the broadcast night on national television channels. Also produces weekly and daily tv shows of both self created and international formats.
AY YAPIM served as the sub-broadcaster of 3 thematic tv channels ( women – kids – youth) for DIGITURK and produced over 4000 hours of thematic programs each season for these channels. Provides the potential and knowhow to deliver channels on a turnkey basis.
AY YAPIM is the member of SPARKS NETWORK, along with one leading production company from each country. Represents about 150 TV formats, with this partnership. AY YAPIM represents and distributes a variety of foreign content, and also owns a library over 900 hours.
Session(s) featuring Kerem Catay
Tuesday, 9th October 2012 From 3:15 PM to 4:00 PM
Palais des Festivals, Auditorium A, Level 3
Known for its rich market for dubbed drama production, Turkey is increasingly producing sophisticated popular telenovelas and formats.